What size are most FOCUS Teams?
- Teams range in size from 2-10 people. For the sake of healthy team dynamics, we are committed to not send teams that only have one member of either gender.
How long are FOCUS Projects?
- Most FOCUS teams can spend anywhere from 5-10 weeks to 4-6 months overseas. We want our teams to have plenty of time to engage the culture, build friendships, and learn.
- Exact starting and ending dates for projects are determined by what is best for our international partners.
What do the teams do?
- Most teams teach English programs, study a local or national language, conduct a cultural exchange, or work as business interns. Each project is unique; for more information about a specific role you’re looking to fill or have filled please contact the FOCUS office.
Where do the teams live?
- Most teams live in dorms or international student housing on a university campus. Some teams live in apartments near universities or other locations where they will be spending their time.